[DML] DeLorean Dyno Day

All,

I know most of you are too far away to be interested in this but, your
invited.

The DeLorean Dyno day has been set, it's Saturday, October 7th, begins
at 10:00am at EIP Tuning in Westminster, MD. Their web site is
www.eiptuning.com. And here is the best part the pricing:

10- cars $50 for first run plus $10 each additional
10-20 Cars is TBD
20+ cars $47 for one run and $8 each additional
30+cars $45 for one run and $5 each additional

The max is 30 cars for a dyno run that day.

I doubt we will be able to get more than 20 cars, but $50 for a dyno
run is CHEAP. And if you decide to do some extra tuning on your car
the next run is really cheap.

Unfortunatly during a dyno day they will not be able to tune any
computer controlled cars (sorry Steve I tried, but talk nice to the
guys and you may be able to make it happen).

I need to know who wants a dyno run, and who will be there. You do
not have to have a dyno run in order to attend. I am also working on
getting a catered BBQ setup. More info on that later, if the price
per person is too high I won't do it,we can go somewhere else.

And the last thing, you can have any car dynoed that day, it doesn't
have to be a DeLorean.

So please let me know, if you will be attending, and if you would like
your car dynoed.

Also this is not a tech session, unless you want something simple done.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bernie