Re: [DML] Water Injection

By adding non-compressible water to your combustion
chamber, you may also need to use higher octane
gasoline.  I have read that the performance gain of
water injection is related to the cooling effect, the
higher compression in the combustion chamber, and the
energy of the water being turned to steam.

You can cause damage if you put too much water in.  If
that happens, you will know it real fast and loud.

I also sometimes wonder about things like this, but
(out of laziness?) usually end up telling myself that
if it was worth while to do someone else would be
doing it already.  Why can't you buy a water injection
kit at autozone?

http://mail.yahoo.com