[DML] AC system vacuum tubing from mode switch
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] AC system vacuum tubing from mode switch

Is the small rubber vacuum tubing that is behind the dash between the 
vent mode switch and the vacuum actuators that control the vent flap 
mechanisms available at local autoparts stores?  I'd be interested in 
simply buying several feet of it and replacing some existing pieces 
that seem tight and kink over the ends of the vacuum actuators (nto 
sure what they are called - the three devices on the driver side of 
the air box.)


Vin  10944

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive