Re: [DML] Re: Intercooler

Exactly! Go here;
  http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/img/news/news22.pdf

  Chris
  06301

David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          A supercharger is operating all the time, not like a turbochager. An
intercooler is more necessary in a supercharged application. I am more
interested in your water injection system. It has the possability of
allowing higher levels of boost without modifying the PRV's internals.
Lower air temperatures will lower combustion pressures allowing a
larger fuel-air charge without detonation.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Shepherd <chrisau79@...> wrote:

> Don't have an intercooler on mine and don't want one. Water
injection instead. How the hell often are your turbos in use? Mine
come on when I'm passing or climbing a steep grade at elevation. 99%
of the time it's a normally aspirated PRV.

> Chris
> 06301
> Find me on Google Earth
> 45°43'03.24"N 123°53'45.81"W
>
> Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@...> wrote:
>

> Chris Murley wrote:
>
> >This isn't really true. A bad intercooler can have so great a
pressure drop
> >across it that it requires the compressor to work harder to

Chris
06301
Find me on Google Earth
45°43'03.24"N 123°53'45.81"W