Re: [DML] how hot is too hot? Coolant temp questions

Re: [DML] how hot is too hot? Coolant temp questions

With my aftermarket brass 3-row radiator, whenever the temp starts
creeping towards 200 (typically while stopped in traffic), I just
flip on the a/c and the temperature starts dropping and stops at
around 170 once the fans have run for a minute or two.

The only time I ever even approached 220 was with my old plastic
radiator.

-Patrick C.
1880