[DML] Seeking Help From A DeLorean Owner in Eastern Mass, NH or RI

[DML] Seeking Help From A DeLorean Owner in Eastern Mass, NH or RI

I'm hoping to find a DeLorean owner in Eastern Mass., RI or New
Hampshire who might be willing to help out a wannabe owner.  I have
been fascinated with DeLoreans for years and am now ready to buy.
However, I really need to be able to try one out to see if it will
work for me - I am pretty tall and that may be a deal breaker.  I'd
also like to pick an owner's brain on a few issues.

I am very willing to compensate someone for their time and help.  It
would be a lot cheaper than having to fly to DMC Houston or somewhere
else only to find out it will not work for me.

I just joined this group so if anyone can help me or knows of someone
that might be able to help, I would be most appreciative!