[DML] Re: New Door Lock Module - couple quick questions.

[DML] Re: New Door Lock Module - couple quick questions.

Jeremiah - According to our records, you purchased a Door Lock
Actuator Upgrade system from us (DPNW).  Have you installed it in your
car?  Also, according to our records, you didn't buy the new module
from us (tsk tsk).  This would have given us the opportunity to tell
you that the interface requirements are different for the door lock
actuators with the new digital module, as compared to the old DMC
module.  In regards to the connector wiring on the new module
connector, if you are looking at the connector from the "mating side",
with the wires going away from you and the crimp sockets towards you,
the wiring for the connector is correct.  Did the locks work okay
before you decided to change the module?  This will help determine
whether there is another wiring issue with your car, aside from the
actuator wiring changes.

Contact me off-List and I can describe the changes you need to make to
use the new module with the door lock actuators.  Remember that the
DeLorean door lock system is just that ... a system.  All the various
parts work together, so you have to look from a system standpoint when
changing parts out, not just from the perspective of a single part.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jeremiah Montee <angelito03299@...>