[DML] New Door Lock Module - couple quick questions.

[DML] New Door Lock Module - couple quick questions.

Hey everyone.  I'm posting this here and the DML just
to spread the question out to more people more
quickly.

As I went to install this unit in my DeLorean, I got
some sparks at the bottom of the bulkhead connector.
I thought it may just be when it was loose, so I fully
connected the module.  As I held the male and female
bulkhead connectors, I noticed the wiring that lead to
the car (on the "male" bulkhead connector) got REALLY
warm - not good.  So I unhooked the door module and
noticed that one of the pins on the "male" connector
was shorter than the others.  I know I'll need to get
some needlenose pliers and gently pull on the short
pin to get it the same length as all the others (with
the car battery disconnected obviously).

Looking at Shado3's picture, I noticed something else.
 His module's color wiring and mine are different.
I'll describe my wiring as best as possible on my door
module unit:

I have the bulkhead connector to where it is "point
up".  In the top hole, there is nothing - open hole.

>From here, there are 4 rows of wires, 2 wires in each
row.  I'll describe what I see here:

First row: left side is yellow wire, right side is
orange wire.

Second row: left side is black wire, right side is
purple wire.

Third row: left side is green wire, right side is
brown wire.

Fourth row: left side is grey wire, right side is blue
wire.

Can someone who owns this new module and knows it
works properly in their DeLorean, or even better - one
of the vendors that supplies this unit reply and see
if maybe my wiring is incorrect?  I can splice the
wiring and reconnect the bulkhead connector with no
problem; I just want to make sure the wiring on my
unit is correct.  Thank you everyone for your time.

http://mail.yahoo.com