From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
seanhagan
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:36 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Engine cranking

I posted here a few weeks ago about trying to get my car started
after replacing the entire fuel system (all except the gas tank) I
have found that the correct position for the inertia switch plunger
is down. :-)... So i got the car up and running with a terrible
idle... ranging from just over 600 to about 1200 swinging up and
down.

Recieved a post from Rob, and he stated that I may need to adjust my
air intake adjuster knob/3mm allen wrench adjustable bolt under what
appears to be a bottle brush handle between the distributor and the
air filter setup.

So my point is that I did have the car running. I tried to start her
up tonight (it ran saturday), and it started up for a second, then
died. It will no longer restart at this point in time. It just seems
to crank non-stop without the incling of a turnover (which would be
nice to hear).

I did validate that the pump is pumping gas, and you can hear it and
the frequency valve when you just turn the key without taking it to
the start position.

Any thoughts?