[DML] Re: Engine cranking

Rob is probably correct in telling you that you will have to adjust
the mixture screw. In addition you must verify that the idle micro is
tripping at idle and the idle ECU has power. There should be no vacuum
leaks in the idle motor circuit and check that the idle motor is
installed in the correct direction ans the vane inside turns freely.
You may have fouled the spark plugs from running too rich so pull them
all, clean them, and regap before trying to start again. The other
possability is you are way too lean and it will not start unless it is
cold and the cold start valve can operate. Pulling a plug will tell
you if you are rich or lean. If the plug is black you are rich and if
it is white/tan you are lean.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757