[DML] Re: Optima Batteries?

I bought an Optima battery in 2002 at Pep boys, I kept the invoice for the 3 year free
replacement and I went through 4 optima batteries from 2002-2005!  I am serious, and I
have the invoices to prove it. Each time I took the battery to Pep boys with the invoice and
they would give me a new one free of charge, after they put it on a tester and verified that
it was bad.  I was actually thinking of continuing to do that and never buying another
battery again, but it takes them 1 hour to decide that the battery is dead.  I finally got
smart and asked for them to exchange it for whatever their 2nd best battery was, I don't
remember what kind but it is a normal liquid cell battery and it has worked for over a year
(Longer than any red top optima battery ever worked for me)  I drive my Delorean nearly
every day, it had never been stored or not started for more than 2 weeks max. I know so
many people that swear they are the best, but I won't touch them again.
Joe P.
VIN 17167
6808