Re: [DML] Digest Number 3291

In a message dated 6/18/2006 11:57:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  All,

Well this is my first post to the DML, and after  going to
Eurofest 2006 I figured it was time that I introduced myself. My
name is Andrew Cove, and if you were at Eurofest, you would probably
know me as one of the trio from the Bahamas

Hi Andrew -

Glad to hear of the great time you had at Eurofest, and of your aspirations
to become a Delorean owner.  If you ever make the relatively short hop from
the Bahamas over to Florida I hope you will be able to check in with some of
the  many owners we have here.  If you need some good advice on finding a car
for yourself, I'm sure that some of us can help you out, and don't forget to
check with DMC Florida as well, they have a great new shop and probably lots of
 info on potential cars that may be up for sale.  We also have a local
Florida online Yahoo discussion group that you might like to join as well,  you're
certainly close enough, even if it's across a bit of open water ;-)

Cheers - Dan