[DML] Concours-ready DeLorean for sale

Hey Group,

For years I have heard about a DeLorean owner an hour away from me in
Mayville, ND.  Rumor had it that a bank manager or owner from there is  an original
owner and still had the car.  I had never actually seen  this D though.  Until
today!

At Pheasant Run I got a phone call from a good friend back home in  Fargo who
told me a DeLorean was for sale in the showroom of a classic car  dealer
downtown.  He didn't know anything about DeLoreans really so he  couldn't say much
about it except that it was clean.

Today I went over to check it out, and it turns out that is the Mayville
DeLorean.  The current owner has it on consignment and he lives out of  state.
Here's the scoop:

Jan 1982 build, VIN 11017
Asking $25.900
Purchased in Two Harbors, MN
7100 Miles!
Gray interior, light gray carpet, light gray headliners, gray dealer
floormats in great shape.
Manual Trans
NCT's
Has a new stainless coolant bottle and door and louver struts from  Grady.
All other parts that I could see appear to be OEM.
DMCA parts and shop manual in binder, large dealer brochure.
Owners manual, Valet, dealer list, warranty pamphlet, and one other  brochure
Muffler is very clean, barely discolored and very shiny, so I believe the
miles.
OEM fan fail module and lock module still installed
Fascias are good, perhaps 95% perfect with a couple of small faded areas,
very straight and excellent fit and finish. No eyebrows.  Lower air grill  has a
dent in it.
Door seals and roof seals are excellent, minimal wear. one small tear on
inner door seal.
New battery
Has a transmission leak, appears to be weep seals but I didn't take a good
look.
Gray frame, no black undercoating, some surface rust but it's not bad.
Antenna won't go all the way down
Driver's side door doesn't seem to be aligned properly but it closes  OK.
The front edge of the door sticks up a little compared to the LF  fender.
Small ding on DS rear quarter by the bumper. Rest of body is perfect, good
fit and finish, nice grain pattern. Wheels look awesome!
Interior is CHERRY - very minimal wear, seats have ripples, very
comfortable.  Leather is not tight or stretched.   Slight rear  headliner sag but not
bad.  DS window needs a new motor.
Engine is extremely clean, only the slightest bits of corrosion and no
visible oil leaks. All hoses and parts except for the header bottle appear to be
original. NAPA oil filter.

I was unable to drive the car because it is in the lobby.

As an owner who has taken his car almost completely apart and back  together,
and been involved in concours judging at PF, I can tell you with  authority
that this is a very very nice car and with minimal effort would make a  great
concours vehicle.  I have no idea how it drives or runs but so far.  so good.

I took several pics, so if anyone is interested let me know.  I live  just 20
blocks away so I can check it out anytime.  If anyone is really  serious I
can get them to let me drive it.  The guys working there were  glad to talk to
me because they don't know anything about DeLoreans.

Andy

Fargo, ND
1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596