[DML] DCS 2006

Well Ken pulled off another great show.  The material in the museum  was
amazing and I understand was only about a third of all the stuff he  had.  I
had a
great time.

I would like to thank the entire  Brandy Family for their most excellent
hospitality.  Not only did they  feed and entertain (?sp) a bunch of us prior
to the
show but they also drove  us to a parts store and help several of us fix our
cars.  Mine went  through two alt belts...   and I ended up needing to use
their
bench grinder for the repair.

Dave S, Toby  and Oliver also were  invaluable.

Did I mention I had a great time?

Keep up the good  work Ken.

D² & 6530
Dave Delman