[DML] Fan Fix

I've discussed this with people on other lists.  The Fan Fix 2X2 ad on the website says it has a lifetime warranty. If you are having problems either get your money back or keep getting another one until it works.  From the sound of this it's a design issue and not a particular unit.  There are many people saying that their 2X2 is sticking.

  Your money should be returned to you if does not work, if this product damages your car you should send the receipt for reimbursement for the repairs.  If a vendor creates a product, especially electrical, that causes damage to your car they should have insurance to cover such damages or claims.  If a vendor does not have this protection I'd be cautious about buying.

  I totally understand the frustration as my purchase of a headlight saver switch ended with a trash can toss as well,  but since it's got a lifetime warranty just throwing it away does give any feedback or pressure to correct whatever problem it has.  If you are being told that it is fine and should work and it must be your car that is different I would encourage you to ask for a full refund.    If you are refused a refund it would be helpful to let us all know so that we have this information for future reference in our purchasing decisions.

  My opinion.....call Rob Grady and get his fan fix unit that is the replacement for the Zilla.  If he gives a product a thumbs up you can be assured it will work.