RE: [DML] Fan Fix

I never said that replacing your radiator and fans is an economical
desicion.
John says they pull 80% of the air volume while using half of the power to
do it.
The days have gotten up to the 100's around here and it has been working on
my car.
I did have an issue with the motor running a little hotter than I would want
but it seems to be an issue with my NOT re-installing the air scoop shroud
that goes
in front of the radiator. When I was speeding in the 90's on a hot day the
temp
would get near the middle of the gauge, I addressed this with John and he
told me
that the fans really have no effect over 40 MPH, after that you need airflow
which I am lacking right now.
I will be fixing it soon.

However when it comes to ZILLA vs. a FIX, it seems to be nothing more than
a loyalty issue. ...and maybe price.
John said he has been selling his FAN-FIX kits like crazy since ZILLA does
not seem
to be concerned with his business and customers.
Rob Grady tells me that he has been so busy working on his new house that
he has not had time for anything, I am going through the same thing so
I completely understand.
However, as a ZILLA customer I have become frusterated with the tickling
of my ass with a feather about his other up-coming goodies that are all plug
and play
such as the much awaited "door-launchers".

However after spending $440 for a Lock-ZILLA with a remote, I am feeling
that there
are a lot better solutions out there for a LOT less money.
I will admit, it was cool to be able to simply plug-n-play the kit in 30
seconds,...
I guess it comes down to the old addage, "time or money".

Everyone know I do lots of business with John Hervey and I will not hide the
fact
that I endorse his products because I use them myself.
However I buy stuff from Grady, Stegar and Houston all the time and they all
know me well and we all have great relationships, and for these 4 main
vendors
DeLorean parts are their bread and butter and main source of income.

All of the vendors will give you lots of support on thier products.
It just comes down to price.
I have learned that because something is more expensive does not mean it is
better.

As far as the radiator and fans goes in my case, I needed to replace them
after a wreck
and it was a cheaper and better solution.

- Videobob
VIN#5278