[DML] Re: Marc Levy's "Scream Machine" (Track Time)

[DML] Re: Marc Levy's "Scream Machine" (Track Time)

Guys,

I know Bob B was talking about it, but I have been working on
getting track time at one of three different venues northwest
and southwest of Chicago, however, with the proximity of all
the possible venues, the only option is a Wednesday Track Day.

The majority of folks interested in a Track Day have expressed
interest in road course driving, not drag strip type driving.
I have yet to secure the track time, so if there is a change
of preference for track time, please post your preference NOW.

BTW: On a related note, I just got a huge box of samples in
from the "Car Crazy" guys at Meguiars.  These items will be
added to the "goodie bags" for the 25th Anniversary Events;
Early DeLorean Seminars, Thursday and Chicago Lake Shore Drive
Cruise (and Show & Shine at Volo Auto Museum) on Sunday.
Lots more cool "freebies" as the boxes keep arriving.

Later,
Rich W.