[DML] Craig Stereo stuck

Hi Guys,

Ive been using my craig stereo with an MP3 tape adaptor to play the iPod
through but after the last time it ejected it will not let me put a tape in.
The best way I can describe it is, its as if part of the player has ejected
and the other half is still set as if a tape is installed so it wont let the
tape carriage actually travel further into the unit to drop down and play
the tape.

I reckon its prob just one of the mechanisms has not unlocked but don’t know
how to unlatch it.

Any ideas.

Paul
2493

Ps: before anyone suggests it, I don’t want to upgrade to a new stereo as I
have only just replaced my old Craig with this one to keep the originality
and with the MP3 adaptors and Modulators about its a lot easier now.