[DML] front main seal leak

Hey Group,

Part of my engine pulling project was to replace a leaking front main
seal. It would gradually seep and was just making a slow mess on my oil
pan.  While the engine was out, I pulled off the pulley and had it
sleeved with the appropriate timkin sleeve.  I also replaced the oil
seal with Grady's double-lip seal.  Now it is still leaking.  What
happens is that the leak is extremely slight while running, if it is
leaking at all, the pulley is whipping it into an extremely fine mist.
After 15 minutes of running you can barely see a thin misty stripe on
the ground under it about a foot wide.  There is very little oil on my
timing cover.  Then, when you shut the engine off after it reaches a
good and hot temp, about 4 or 5 drops will seep out of the seal and
drip from the pulley in quick succession and then it is done and won't
leak until I start the car again.  There is always a quarter-sized spot
under the pulley when I come back to the car and I have observed it by
running to the back of the car and watching it after shutdown.

What is happening here? I think the oil must be building up in between
the lips of the seal and it is then expelled when the engine stops.
I am willing to remove the muffler and pull the pulley off again but I
want to fix it for good this time.  I am even considering buying a new
timing cover, pulley and seal just so I know nothing is damaged.

What would you do?

Andy