[DML] Central FL DMC Gathering at Celebration Car Show, APR 29th.

[DML] Central FL DMC Gathering at Celebration Car Show, APR 29th.

Good Day all...

With the days counting down to Celebration, Mike Cole and I were
brainstorming about what we could do as a group while everyone was in
town...

Friday is going to be a sort of tech day / detail day for anyone to
come out to my place and do any last minute tweaks or cleaning to
their ride to get it ready for the show. I have the day off from work,
so I'll be there all day. Anyone who can make it out is welcome.

Saturday we will have a DMC caravan to Celebration on the morning of
the show, and all local owners (or even some not-so-local owners)
are welcome to attend.  My house is right out the back side of Disney
property, and about 15 minutes max from Celebration.  Registration and
arrival starts at 9, so if we can all meet up at my place around 8 it
should give everyone ample opportunity to do any last minute detailing
and touch ups, and roll out around 8:30.

Sunday, we were thinking that since a bunch of you will have already
been out to my place already, why not just come back out for a
BBQ/cookout? That way, anyone who is on a budget (myself included)
will be able to come hang out and such without spending a mint at a
pricy restaurant. We can do burgers, hot dogs, sodas, etc.. relatively
cheap. We will handle getting all the food items, we'll just have
everyone contribute a small "cover charge" of $7. If beer is your
thing, you are welcome to bring some, but sodas will be provided. If
you have any collapsible chairs to bring, that would be great too...

That's what we came up with, anyone who would like to attend is
welcome. Please respond in this thread if you are interested in coming
out.

Brandon Shelton
VIN 4205
Orlando, FL.