[DML] Re: 1981 Delorean coming up for sale/virtually factory new

[DML] Re: 1981 Delorean coming up for sale/virtually factory new

Hi Personally i think you may struggle for $40k

there are a fair few such factory fresh cars around with those miles
or less! as many thought they may be a good long term investment.

a long time sitting without running is not necessarily good.
(ie fuel in tank eating the rubber, hydraulics etc.)

just my thoughts

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@...>