[DML] 1981 Delorean coming up for sale/virtually factory new

[DML] 1981 Delorean coming up for sale/virtually factory new

I figured what the hell; I have a top secret DeLorean that will be
hitting the market very soon. I grew up with two DeLorean's in the
family and still have them. This particular one came into my
possession by the original owner. I co own and working with him to
sell the car. I have been commissioned to restore the car to
pristine factory condition. I couldn't believe my eyes the first
time I seen this thing. Original Blue shocks, undercarriage
literally off the boat. Interior smells new(I am not crazy, I am
deadly serious). Black Leather, Automatic, grooved hood, fender
antenna, no add ons, no molestation. Car had zero recall updates.
All updates are being performed as we speak. The car is complete and
will undergo the proper detailing by my hands very soon. I cannot
wait. The car will not be sold any less than $40,000
Or I will simply purchase the car and sit on it as I have an agreed
contracted price with the owner.
Pictures and advertising will commence the weekend of April 28th.
This car will have a 1 month warranty that will yet be determined.
Free pickup and delivery with any warranty claim within a 100 mile
radius of Waterford, MI and 100 mile radius of Delaware Ohio.
Please read on for Historical description:

1981 Delorean - Original Owner

Vehicle Identification No. SCEDT26TXBD002734

Purchased new Nov 6 1981 from Tamaroff Buick-DMC-Honda in
Southfield, MI

I have the Original State of Michigan gold-embossed title (12-15-
81), Original Bill of Sale and 1983 Insurance Certificate

Under 3000 original miles

Original tires replaced twice due to flat spots from storage
(sometimes sat for 3 consecutive years without moving).  Always
stored indoors in garage or enclosed airport hangar. Purchased
nearly new NCT's to either be placed on the car or provided with the
sale. tires still have knubs.

Never driven in winter (no snow or salt)

The car was purchased by a gentleman for investment and nostalgia
purposes only.  He had several other cars that he preferred to drive
because the DeLorean attracted too much attention, especially in a
small town, and he was always afraid of hitting a deer or someone
intentionally defacing it while parked.  He purchased an '81
Mercedes 380SLC (still has it) a few months before the DeLorean and
his daily driver was a '77 Mercedes 450SL, so the DeLorean basically
sat in the garage with a cover over it.  The longest drive the
DeLorean ever had was the 200 mile trek from the dealer to his home
when he bought it.  It was driven a few times to Grand Rapids for
servicing (150 mile round trip) in the mid-80s and by 1990 it was
pretty much mothballed.

Owners Manual and Service Manual are included with the car.  All the
maintenance and service records were destroyed with lots of old
business records when a warehouse roof sprung a nasty leak during a
rain storm (mid-90s).  The legal documents were not warehoused so
they have been well preserved.