[DML] HELP - Engine will not start!

I took the car for a hour long drive on Saturday, came home and
parked it in the driveway. The car has been running perfectly before
this.  New wires, coil, plugs, cap and rotor, new fuel filter, etc.,
last Fall.   After about 20 minutes the car wouldn't start.  I had a
hot start problem that I believe I solved with a new accumulator a
couple of weeks before.  I thought that might still be it.  However,
3 hours later the car would still not start.  It did not start cold
the next morning.  The car will not start hot or cold.  It cranks and
cranks but will not fire.  The fuel pump works (I jumped it).

The only thing I was doing after the car ran on Saturday, was that I
was checking the relay compartment and the dash gauge wiring because
the tachometer was not working.  Could I have loosened a connection
somewhere?  Everything seems connected and tight after rechecking
fuses and relays.  Could something have clogged the fuel line or
filter after changing the accumulator.  I would have thought that the
car would have least fired after my smooth Saturday run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul