[DML] Engine Taps for Turbo Oil Supply and Return

[DML] Engine Taps for Turbo Oil Supply and Return

I would like to see some comparison pictures of where on the engine
block engine oil is returned back from the turbo on single and twin
turbo systems. I would also like to to get a look at any differences
there are between turbo oil supply methods.

According to the DMC Only Turbo Kit, the turbo oil supply is taken
from a "T" that is added between the block and oil pressure sender.
The turbo oil return is drilled and tapped near the rear of the
engine on the driver's side, above and between the last two bolts
holding the oil pan.

I have created a "TURBO OILER" folder in the Photos section, if you
have a turbocharged DeLorean, please take a couple pictures of how
your Turbo Oil is supplied from and returned to the engine and upload
them for comparison. Please no redundant pictures is methods and
locations are the same as previous pictures. The folder is empty as
of this writing.

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
Arizona DeLorean Club, Car Cruise Director - VIN 10365