[DML] I have the entire dmcnews yahoo group archived from the beginning

[DML] I have the entire dmcnews yahoo group archived from the beginning

So, I found a neat neat little tool from
http://www.personalgroupware.com/ called pg offline. It downloads all
of the messages in any yahoo group you are subscribed to and dumps it
into an access database .mdb file. The program has some pretty decent
search tools as well as having a complete interface with your email
client and allows posting of messages as well. For what it does, $19
is a steal and now I can search all 62000 messages for any term within
seconds.

Now that that's out of the way, Is there anyone out there who wants to
host a 260 meg access database? that way, if anyone else on the list
wants to pick up this software, they dont have to spend the hours upon
hours downloading all of the messages and risk yahoo locking your
account for an hour (an unfortunate side effect of mirroring an entire
group for the first time)

As a bonus, since the messages are in a standard database, you could
theoretically write your own queries against it or even import it into
an outlook personal folder which I'm working on now.

email me if you have hosting and I can ftp the database somewhere.