[DML] Re: running rough after tune-up

I don't know if you already double checked where you reconnected
your fuel lines to, but one time I had pulled the intake to do some
work and was in a bit of a hurry putting everything back together
and accidentally switched one of the WUR lines with the cold start
valve line. Had the exact same symptoms as you described on a drive
around the block until I came back and discovered my silly error.
Don't mean to be one of those guys that just states the obvious when
you're looking for help, but I figured...just in case. Good luck
with it,

Dave
5968