[DML] DCS Fun Facts about show

Well looks like we are right on target again for about 50 % being regisered by the May 1st deadline and 50 % after.

Fact 1
So far about 43% of people with rooms have registered for the event.
On the other hand we are at about 52% of people registered for the show have rooms listed
(note locals and people with friends or relatives in Chicago don't need rooms and this is in this number)

Fact two
We  have had  only two register at the Hampton in the last two weeks
Don't know what you are waiting for but there are about 18 rooms left.

Fact 3
I will not list the states at this time but we have 4 states/countries fewer now than in PF
Still have time to fix that.

Fact 4
California has the higest registration so far. Illinois second, Ohio third, AZ/Las Vegas next
Where are you mid atlantic group?????

Fact 5
The show has increased about 30 % from what we expected.

Fact 6. The museum has doubled in size from what we expected.

Fact 7  We have a number of first time at show custom cars coming

Fact 8 We have more women registered for the show as owners than ever before (7)

Fact 9 we have the most concurs cars at a show since I can remember (6 and growing)

Fact 10 (I am going crazy trying to keep this all straight)

Fact 11.  Only 8 registrations were paid by check the rest were online.

Fact 12  This is the first show we did not put out flyers to advertise.

Fact 13 The raffle car has sold within 75 tickets of what we had at the start of the last show
(we sold about 100 ticket at the show, 311 prior) we have about 250 tickets sold already about 100 ahead of last time at this point in time so we do anticipate a good run at the 600 ticket mark.

Fact 14 We have the most guests coming to the show both BTTF and DeLorean.(Ps I have not named the last guest formally yet.  I have to have at least one more surprise if he can make it)
Remember we just added James Tolkan(Strickland in BTTF).

Fact 15.  We outgrew the New Orleans room and  had to move Thursday to the Atrium.

Not bad guys and girls and enthusiasts now remember if you do not register by May 1 you do not get a free T shirt and you only get one Pin per registration until June 1.   I will give out one pin per person if you register before May 1. and the free T-shirt  (checks/mailed must be postmarked May 1 or sooner).

Fact 16 we have already outsold rooms by about 60 over last years total.  We  have about 260 rooms gone so far.  Can we make 300.  (I have 300 rooms for 2008 and unlike any other show it will have a registration cap the show is getting too big for me to handle alone, When the rooms are gone the show is closed so do not expect any at show registration This is for 2008 not 2006)

Thats enough for now have fun and see you in PR

Ken