[DML] Fuel and Stuff

        Hello all, well, I'm in for some fun. After putting my car up for winter in
October 2004, finding out I was losing my job in May in January 2005, I never
got it out in 2005 at all. I couldn't justify the insurance for something I hardly
drive when I wasn't going to  have any money coming in. Here I am today. I'm
getting it out this year so I want to drain the tank and such. Here's what I'm I'm
Thinking. Drain the tank, put new fuel in. Disconnect the incoming fuel line
from the filter to the fuel distributor and cranking it over to get rid of that gas
between the pump and FD. Where should I go from there? I did put some
stabil in before putting in storage but I'm not sure how effective it is after 1.5
years.

    Also, when I put it up I had started having problems with real hard cold starting.
Could it likely be a bad thermotime switch? How can I test it? If not, what else should
I look at? I'd really like to get it running good again soon. It finally got nice here so I'm
excited to get it out again.

   One more thing. Looks like I'll be moving to Mountain Home Arkansas at some point
this summer in case there are any other Deloreans around that area. There was a red
one in a museum there but I believe it was sold last year to someone on this list but I'm
not sure if it's still in the area. Thanks in advance for your comments/suggestions.

                                 Jason #5903