[DML] calling all owners with DMCH's performance exhaust!

[DML] calling all owners with DMCH's performance exhaust!

Hey Group,

I have my engine out of my car and I am trying to test fit DMCH's
performance exhaust.  I see absolutely no way the hangers will line up with  the
brackets that come with the set.  I am looking to get in contact with  other owners
who have installed the system for tips and tricks and to let me  know if
something is not right.  I need someone who can provide me pictures  because i am
almost positive that one of the hangers is welded wrong and I need  to see the
exhaust actually installed to confirm. Or maybe I am just stupid but  I have
rebuilt every other system on my car by myself, plus over half a decade  in auto
service, you would think something as simple as exhaust would be a piece  of
cake!

Please email me privately.
Andy

Fargo, ND