[DML] DCS Museum Preview--Secrets Revealed

[DML] DCS Museum Preview--Secrets Revealed

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all registered for the DCS and have your hotel rooms
made.  If not, do so soon!  www.deloreancarshow.com

You do NOT want to miss this show.  There will be many DMC corporate
documents available to be read and reviewed.  I've spent the last
month scanning over 1000 pages of Cliff's original DMC memos, reviews,
Mailgrams, and much more (and I'm only halfway done!)  Reading this
new information is fascinating, and most it I had never read about
anywhere else.  Just to give you DML'ers a sneak preview of what you
will be able to browse through at your leisure on the 12 computers at
the show, the topics are as follows (subject to be changed and will
most likely have more added):

Dealer Materials

Early Car Reviews/Repairs/Evaluations

2 presentations of documents clearly marked "Internal Use Only" with
various production changes and recalls that I had never read about
before, making me think these were never meant to be viewed by anyone
outside of the company.

Many vintage newspaper articles and clippings

There is also an 'Assembly Problem' presentation, as well as a 'Design
Problem' presentation.  Many of these documents touch on the ride
height of the car...

This is just a small preview of what you will all have access to at
the show.  Each of the presentations has around 18-25 slides that you
will be able to read at your own pace on the computers that will be
set up at the show.  Keep in mind these documents all belonged to a
former DMC executive and were never released to the public or have
ever been posted on the internet.  This may be your only chance to get
an inside look of what working for the DeLorean Motor Company was like.

For some visual examples of what I am talking about, scroll towards
the middle of the DCS link below:
http://www.deloreancarshow.com/events-friday.html

See you in June!
-Patrick C.