[DML] Re: RPM gauge stopped working - need advice to fix

[DML] Re: RPM gauge stopped working - need advice to fix

It is a good bet you knocked a connection loose. Go over the areas you
just recently worked on and check the connections. Did you touch
anything on the firewall near the ballast resistors or the coil cover?
You can also check the grounding point on the front radiator support
by the right front wheel. If you can't find it then you will just have
to follow the wires that feed the Tach and see where they connect (or
not). The Tach wiring does not go anywhere near the fuel accumulator.
There is no sensor. The tach is run off of the ignition circuit and we
know that works because the motor runs.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757