[DML] Re: Mysterious Buzzing Sound & Brake Light Problem

[DML] Re: Mysterious Buzzing Sound & Brake Light Problem

Hold both door switches in with the driver's door open and the noise
going. If it goes away then it is the key buzzer. To defeat it just
pull one of the wires on the door switch that affects the noise. It is
only supposed to buzz with the key in the ignition and the driver's
door open.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd