[DML] Re: Front Ride Height Intentions

Any motor vehicle is only dangerious,if you cannot handle it,or drive
reckless, 99 9/10 of  Delorean owners know better,and the rear end of
the car is of more concern(from being rear-ended)since that is setup
very well for a collision(as testified by previous posters in the past
that got rear -ended)and the sides have been well engineered for side
impacts(again from previous posters that got T-boned) the only concern
is front collision and a flip-over,since DMC/JZD used the Wide Track
concept from his days at Pontiac  flip-overs would be very rare,so that
leaves only frontal impacts,so like driving a Motorcycle as long as the
owners drive with care and responsibility even that should not be a
problem,high or as a low ride,since it is a sports car,and has the
braking and the capabilities,to get out of a difficult situtation,and
the fact that most Deloreans are  not driven as everyday drivers(key
word most),reduces most chances of frontal collisions,by and by the
chances are very slim,The biggest danger for Deloreans getting Damaged
is thru Mother Nature,either related from storms,or Sun Damage,or just
from long term sitting.

cbl