[DML] Re: Front Ride Height Intentions

All of this is just your opinions, theories, and conjecture. Instead
of pepetuating misinformation you should back up your responses with
some kind of documentation. Your saying we should play with matchbox
models to see how bumper heights of different cars line up is
rediculous. You have NO engineering credentials to back up your
opinions. You bring up crashes but do not cite the report or the
results. If you have something more to offer than just noise you
should present it. You bring up "liabilty issues" for DMC to raise
the height but offer nothing more than your guesses.
 You neglect to mention that by raising front height you could
increase the chances that the Delorean could override whatever
obsticle it hits and instead of hitting it squarely and absorbing
the impact, the increased height could make the car go up into the
air over the obsticle. This is a complicated subject which will only
be settled when someone can come forward with some kind of written
documentation from DMC or the US DOT.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757