[DML] FW: Yunick DeLorean as Part of this Display

[DML] FW: Yunick DeLorean as Part of this Display

Attached below is a link provided to me from a fellow DeLorean owner (Ray Shaffer) on the display of the Smokey Yunick DeLorean at the Amlelia Concours ( Fernandina Beach, FL). And yes the car does exist.
It is definately a part of DeLorean history as Smokey was given this car by John D. , for his adiabatic engine project, as they were close friends. The car is in a private collection and this is the first public viewing probably ever of the car.
I would suggest if you are a DeLorean fan you should try to take in the event. The show is generally recognized as the second best in the nation next to Pebble Beach.
Hope to see you there. Feel free to contact me if you need any  additional information.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663

Here is the press release link for the announcement of the special display to be held at this year's Amelia Island Concours. http://www.ameliaconcours.org/news/NR-AlternateFuelsAlternatePowerVehicles2006Show.pdf

It is going to be great to see a Delorean as part of a major show like Amelia!

Ray