[DML] Re: Chicago St. Pat's Day Parade, March 11, 2006

[DML] Re: Chicago St. Pat's Day Parade, March 11, 2006

Attention all DeLorean owners,

Want to see your D on TV? A little luck of the Irish
(and maybe a little help from our DMC Club officers)
will help announce the DeLorean 25th Anniversary on
TV to the public around 1pm in Chicago on March 11.

The DeLorean Midwest Connection Car Club has a very
low staging number in this year's North Side parade
which means there will be several opportunities for
people to see our cars (and banners) on TV this year.

In celebration of the DeLorean 25th Anniversary, our
club will pick up the entire cost of the parade fees
this year, so please make an extra effort to come out
to the parade with your DeLorean and help celebrate.

The club has an excellent, low staging number insuring
we will make it on both Ch. 9's two hour coverage and
Ch.7's hour and a half coverage of the parade. There
are a few more rules this year than in years past, but
most only impact the use of non-street vehicles like
D Rex and use of loud sirens and horns, while staging.

Since we have a very low staging number, we ask that
you try to get there between 8am and 9am, per the event
instructions. The long range weather outlook is for low
to mid 50 degree temps and partly cloudy conditions.

Since we hope to have a great turn out this year, please
RSVP to me to let me know you are planning to attend, so
we can organize the staging area based upon the number of
DeLoreans expected, since we are closer to the front.

Upon receipt of your RSVP, I will forward all the parade
info, including the staging number, via a reply email.

RSVP to: Rich[at]dmcnews[dot]com  (anti-SPAM-bot format)

If you would like to join the DeLorean Midwest Connection
club, see our updated website at: www.deloreanmidwest.org

I hope to see many of you and your D's next Saturday.

Thanks,
Rich W.

DeLorean Midwest Connection Car Club
Car Show and Car Events Coordinator