[DML] SAturday Tech Session at the Warehouse

[DML] SAturday Tech Session at the Warehouse

I have been asked if there is anything to do this year at the tech  session
Its NEXT SATURDAY

When has anyone been with me and not had something to do LOL

Ok here is the basic line up of stuff to do

1. Clean up raffle car
    a. replace or lubricate blower
    b. Replace or repair antenna
    c. Clean up inside of car
    d. Put in trim piece in binnacle
    e. Finsih putting the passenger door back together
    f. Bolt on bottom plate under gas tank (was removed for  powder coating)

2. Replace Jeremy's Radiator

3. Help finish off Richards car for the parade. ( We should have the engine
in today so it will just need to be finished off I should have all of the
major  components on by Friday.

4. Dink around with 2008 raffle car.  This car is in pieces on the  floor but
we did get the engine in last night.

5.Work on display cases for DCS 2006

6. If I get some more 16 x 20 (Plea here for some photos or drawings) for
the museum we can put them in frames.

7. Finish off Josh's car. (the one he started last year and wanted ready  for
last St Patricks Day Parade. (sorry Josh could not resist)

8.  I need to tune up a F150 plugs and wires.

9. I am sure there is other stuff.

So if you want to learn and participate please come

This year I will supply some food and beverages.
If its nice I will try to get a grill and we can have hot dogs and
hamburgers.  Or maybe some Chicken and steak if I get a lot of help  LOL

The warehouse is on Chester Rd.  South of Gleandale Milford Rd By St  Ritas
school for the deaf.

The exit is two exists south of the 275 - I 75 intersection in  Cincinnati.

The parade is The next day Sunday and if you are coming in from out of town
I can put up one or two of you.

Dave Can you make it???
Ken