From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Soma576@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:28 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Binnicle and dash

This reminds of when I got my steering wheel recovered. I think it was done

by American Stitches in Mesquite, TX (had to do a quick google to
remember!)

They can recover your wheel and use the proper stitch ( I think they  called

it a basting stitch?) to look just like new.  It cost me about $300  if I
remember but it was turned around in a couple of weeks and it was flawless
when
it came back to me.  Probably better than new. I think a couple of  other
list
members have had them do two tone wheels and I know some guys on a  Lexus
group that had them add wood sections to a plain leather wheel.

Just in case you need your steering wheel redone...

Andy

In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:01:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,