[DML] Fun Facts DCS

Well now that the rooms at Pheasant Run are gone I took time to go over the
list again and see who is new and who is returning from previous shows. (Thank
 God for Sort menus)

Anyway this show has not followed the numbers very well in relation to  other
shows although not that far off it is a bit different possibly because we
started early registration in November.

To get to the point

59% of you are returning
41% of you are new (welcome)

We sold the 200 rooms at Pigeon Forge last year and had 523 total people at
the show including my family and guest speakers.

This year we have to date 256 rooms taken.
Projecting this out it will give us a total of 669 people (WOW)
Now the other kicker
Since this is in Chicago and as you may guess most of the people in Chicago
do not need rooms.  They accounted for 40 rooms at PF so that is why we did
not get more rooms this year than last figuring that the 40 or 25% would be
enough rooms based on past increases.

So this mix is not reflected in the numbers

At this point I think that 600-700 people is a reasonable guess.

This more than doubles The Cleveland Show and we could be 30% larger than  PF
for the largest gain in percentage of a show other than the Cleveland VS
Cincinnati show.

Number of States remained the same we had no new States register.
Califonia however is one of the top States so far with IL and Ohio tie  for
second.

The East Coast usually a high attendance group is a distant 4th (come on
guys)

Surprising the South east (normally low in attendance) is ahead of PF
registrations and is close to the Mid Atlantic group in attendance.

Raffle car

The Raffle car sales are above last years again part due to early ticket
sales.
We expect about 500 tickets to be sold and it will be listed in  Hemmings.

We sold 411 last time.  The car will make its Debut this year in the  St.
Patricks Day Parade in Cincinnati and we hope to get it to Chicago, and New  York
before the show.  This is a really good driving car and I have no  problem
driving it to both locations.

Weird Stats

72% of people that have event Registered STILL do not have Hotel
reservations.

However the Hotel Registered guest are a bit better on Event Registration  as
58%of them still have not event registered.

We are looking pretty good at this point.

It looks like this year since it is the 25th Anniversary we are going to
give out trophies at the show vs Plaques.  This is not definate but I am  working
on pricing.

We are looking at new Pins for the show along with a special 25th
anniversary Pin that will be for sale at the show.  We are going to make  200 so first
come first serve.

Lots of new stuff to come

Thanks

You are making this the biggest and best show ever

Remember this is your show

Ken