[DML] Starting problem...

OK...  I have a problem.  My D is hybernating in the garage for the winter.  About a
month or so ago, I moved it out to bring another car in for some paint work.  Me,
being an idiot and not thinking, left the key half turned all day and completely
drained the battery. :(  So, I jumped it and pulled it back into the garage.  About a
week later, I went into the garage and it would not start again, so I jumped it again
and it started right up.  Same thing the week after that.  The battery is about a year
old.  It has been a few week since I had the car running, so I tried starting today.  It
was not starting, so I tried to jump it again.  But this time, nothing.  It didn't even try
to start.  It was just giving me the click sound when I turned the key.  The belts move
a little when I turn the key, but nothing happens.  I know there is current going to the
battery because the headlights of the other car dim when I turn the key while
attempting to jump the D.  Anyone got any idea as to the cause of this?  I have a
feeling that my starter my have gone bad, but I thought I'd ask the group what they
think before I buy a $255 part from DMCH.  I've never really had any problems with
the starter before.  the car always started right up for me.  I have only owned the car
for a little over a year, so this is the first time I've let the car sit for a while without
use.

Corey
2423