DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed

Yeah I got one-- http://www.myspace.com/jackstiefel

Listen to the best music of all time at www.uselessjunk.us

Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Patrick Conlon
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:32 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Navigation System

On some models there is a button that will flip the screen down,
still sticking it straight out, so the vents will blow and you will
still hear the navigation commands.

I recommend going to Tamir's site at www.entermyworld.com and looking
at Robert's Lotus Engine conversion project and videos.  He installed
a nice flip up navigation system that I would love to have.  $1700 is
a little steep for those though.

-Patrick C.
1880

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews