[DML] Re: Thanks for the Nice Welcome

For an initial parts order consider adding the following:
2 oil filters (one for now and another for later)
Fuel filter
Workshop manual
Parts manual
extra keys (Must have at least 2 sets)
A complete set of struts
light bulbs to replace any that are burnt out
front license bracket (if needed)
Before ordering the fuel pump open the tank, pull out all the parts,
wipe the inside, and replace any of the parts that are in questionable
condition. Verify the pump is bad. Maybe all you need is a new inertia
switch or an RPM relay? Make sure you see 12 volts at the plug going
to the fuel pump when you crank the motor.
Flush out the brake fluid and clutch fluid before driving the car.
Refill with Castrol GTLMA. Check ALL the fluid levels and tire
pressures (as per the label on the glove box door.)
Any of the major vendors will welcome your business. We all have our
favorites, you will have to pick your own. Remember, it is not just
ordering parts, they all provide technical assistance but it is not
nice to pick their brains if you don't buy your parts from them too!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757