[DML] Fw: Fraudulent ebay listing

 Heee's Baaack!  The clown I was talking about has relisted the same
Delorean
 (I'm sure he doesn't own it, perhaps somebody on the group knows who's car
 it is - a factory painted red DMC - and can respond) with the same ad text
 and the same "Buy It Now" price of $4000, just a new email address at
yahoo.
 I've already alerted ebay security and told him so.  He knows my ebay
 account name (dadoc2791) so my bids don't really mean anything.  To bid
 anonimously, I'd have to create a new (fraudulent) ebay account, etc. and
 I'm not willing to do that.  If anyone else wants to see the listing or
 string this guy along, wasting his time and then blow the whistle on him
 too, the listing item number is 4607388815.  Let us know the outcome if you
 begin a dialog with him.  Previously he used the name of Gavin Burton with
 different email address.  Let us know if he's still using that one with the
 new address.

 Craig Werner
 VIN 07181