[DML] Re: Crankshaft Pulley

My recollection (check the manual) is that the installation torque is
well within the range of my torque wrench - something like 150-180
pounds. The problem is the breakaway torque is much higher, and I
suspect that a lot of these are installed with loctite.

Marc - you may appreciate this one - I recall a recommended way to
break the crank nut loose on Taurus SHO was to put a breaker bar/socket
on it, roll it over against the subframe and then bump the starter.
This of course only works if the engine rotates in the right
direction.....

Dave S