From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:10 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Values

        Hi all, this may sound really...really stupid but does anyone
know of an online source of cars values that would show the lowest value
of our car?
Yes, that's right, the lowest. The total opposite of what we would
normally want. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I
need to find something by wednesday morning. Thanks in advance.......

                                 Jason  #5903 - for now at
least...hopefully forever though

www.dmcnews.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews