[DML] Orlando FL DeLorean Gathering *with cruise to Old Town* Sat, Jan 2

[DML] Orlando FL DeLorean Gathering *with cruise to Old Town* Sat, Jan 21st

Hello everyone.

I would like to take this time to invite everyone who is able to
attend to a DeLorean work day/ car show and cruise to Old Town in
Kissimmee on January 21, 2005.

We are meeting at 8:30 a.m. at the Altemonte Springs mall in Central
FL, then heading over to Brandon (Morpheus')apartment community to do
repairs, install parts, hang out, etc.

I was able to secure permission to attend (as a group) the Saturday
Night Cruise at Old Town which is reserved primarily for carls 1970
and above.  I explained how it was the 25th anniversary of the car and
how this is one of the few gatherings of this many DeLoreans in one
place at one time.  We are parking on the brick driveway known as
Trophy Row, which requires us to be at old town as early as possible.
 We are going to be there at 3:30 pm., and all cars must be present at
that time.  If we are late or another group stakes claim, we will
still be parked as a group.  Since it is the 25th anniversary, more
than likely we will be the group at the end of the cruise to close it out!

Its a day full of delorean activities, cruising, showing, and cruising
again.  If you wish to attend, please email me no later than Thursday,
January 19th to confirm because i do have to give an accurate car
count no later than FRIDAY, 12:00 pm.

I know we have alot of Tampa DeLorean people and a few of you in
Central and South Florida.  Please feel free to come on out!

Michael Cole
stainless_delorean(at)yahoo.com