[DML] Re: Otterstat Popped Out While Driving

[DML] Re: Otterstat Popped Out While Driving

Thanks - it's a bottom switch.  Unfortunatly I don't have any kind
of workshop and the car has an aftermarket BAE Turbo installed.  The
turbo is right in the way making access to the otterstat somewhat
difficult.  That plus the fact that I had never done this before, I
ended up pulling the whole otterstat out instead of just the leads.
Next time I'll know better...  As far as leaks, I recently had all
the cooling system tubes replaced so it would be depressing if that
were the cause. :(

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>