[DML] Re: Thermal time swich circuit problem, strange need help!

[DML] Re: Thermal time swich circuit problem, strange need help!

The cold start valve gets it's power from the cranking circuit which
means the cold start valve can only get power A: when the motor is
cranking AND B: when the Thermo-Time switch is cold. The alternative
pathway is through the hot-start plug which is not used. The first
thing to check for is to see if you have voltage on the W/R
(white/red) wire when you crank the motor to start it. Check it right
at the plug for the cold start valve. My guess is either the wire is
not on the terminal on the starter or it is broken between the starter
and the cold start valve.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757