[DML] Re: Improved Automatic Transmission Computer (coming soon)

[DML] Re: Improved Automatic Transmission Computer (coming soon)

List,

I know it has been a long time coming for many of you, but there
is a new Automatic Transmission Shift Computer that is now in the
final stages of Beta testing.  As many of you know, I have been
working on this project with the help of many members of the DML
and DeLorean community and there is finally a replacement solution
to a problem that has been "patch and wait for the next failure".

I will be posting more details as soon as the paperwork is done
with the company that will be providing this and other new items.
The initial release will not be available as a user-install item,
since transmission inspection and/or service will be required and
a full module/cable harness core exchange will be required.  The
new unit will be available for installation in the Midwest first,
with other installation locations to follow.  The initial version
of this unit will only function with stock shift points.

I hope this item will help many get their DeLoreans ready to drive
to DCS 2006 for a new record number of DeLoreans attending an event.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doctorDHD@xxxx wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Great timing.  I was thinking of the same question.  I know I  read
about
> someone discussing a digitally controlled Automatic Transmission
Computer (ATC)