Re: [DML] My new De Lorean

For the exterior black trim, I use Tire Wet, same stuff used for the
tires, looks very black and wet.  I recently heard that type of
stuff isn't good for the tires due to drying them out, not sure if
that's true, so maybe it's not good for the trim either (?).  Anyone
have any thoughts on that??  Mine's a daily driver, so maybe it
would be OK, as it's not sitting there (actually doesn't seem to
last real long due to use of the car).  They make a non-spray sponge
type product to rub on I just started using (also Tire Wet), that
lasts alot longer.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Cope <lamborghinijim@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Martin and thanks, yes we do drive on the correct side of the
road) (left) I changed them for H4 and H1 (mains) units. Many many
thanks

>   How much are the window motors and from where can I get them?
>
>   Some of the other issues are

---
>   Getting the "black" exterior trim back to a good deep black...Im
trying a Meguires product, if you know of anything better....shout.

>    off as we do have to have them by law, a new free flow muffler
syste also but I will keep the tail pipes to look the same.